Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Changes...

I mentioned in my last blog that I was having some health issues, so I decided to stop raid leading and find a guild with a low key schedule (6 hours/week) where I could just raid for a bit without the responsibility.  It's really the best decision for me.

The guild that I found, unfortunately, wants my holy pally and not my resto druid.  So, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this blog since I'm no longer a tree or a raid leader.

I plan to finish writing about my time in the mega guild (2 more posts, I think), but after that I'm not sure.  Unfortunately, my desktop fried it's harddrives, so my notes on those posts are gone and I'll have to start over (I have the saved drafts for the parts I've already written, but not the notes on the parts I still need to write).

I'm just having a run of bad luck apparently.

Anyway, a shout out to Peon Liberation Front on Turalyon for taking in a healer and a mdps. They seem like a great bunch of folks, and I'm enjoying raiding with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment